We are currently working to improve St Faith’s as a hub in our community. We are renovating our building and offering more services to our users. We are also aiming for greater financial sustainability, and strengthening our governance.
Progress to date:
- Completed a consultation with user groups to identify needs
- Secured funding from National Lottery Awards for All to support development planning
- Recruited new part time youth worker
- To refurbish the existing upper rooms to be more usable and accessible
- To renovate the main hall, replacing the floor, installing roof lights and improving heating and insulation
- To develop plans for a new garden room, and for improving our entrance, foyer, toilets and kitchens